Posted by year4stickney on Friday Dec 20, 2013 Under Uncategorized

Well, here we are on the last day of the Autumn term with Christmas just next week. Here are some of the things we’ve been doing over the past couple of weeks:
Natalie:we made salt-dough christmas decerashons.I made 4 snowmen and 1 bell.we panited them in all sots of differant bright colours like pink,blue,white,silver and was so fun.
Robbie – I’ve enjoyed this week beacuse we’ve been doing fun like making rudolf cards. It was really fun i was so excited for that to happen.
sienna- I’ve enjoyed doing math because i can do maths better than the other subjects and we used calculators this week. n math after christmas i would like to do some mental math and do more math games on the computers.
In literacy after christmas i would like us to write a story of what we have been doing over the holiadays and share it with the class.
katie-I’ve enjoyed maths mostly this term we got to use calculators to work out a story it was awsome. In literacy we have been learning how to use apostrophes. we read some of our own christmas stories to reception children. I have loved this term !!!